Release date: March 9, 2020
In this release we’ve focused on improving the way task templates are created and applied.
Create Task Templates in Context
On any view where you have tasks grouped by their link, a new context menu gives you the ability to save the tasks as a new task template—ready to be used in any project.
If you need to update an already existing task template, follow the same process on any entity that already has the task template applied, and choose to “Update” when prompted.
Easily apply existing Task Templates
Any time you might apply a task template (including the new task group menu), you’ll now be presented with different options to help you add the right tasks to your entities. Apply a task template to an entity for the first time, switch from one task template to another, or remove a task template from an entity altogether. And if there are any tasks left over that aren’t part of the selected template, you’ll be prompted to remove them as well.
And as you might expect, this all works when you need to update multiple entities in one go.
- When using the importer and matching based on an ID field, the field’s case sensitivity setting is now considered.
- In addition, the case sensitivity setting for fields has been reworded for clarity. [SG-14636]
- It’s now possible to create bookings via the
/new/BookingURL if Crew Planning is enabled. [SG-12054]
- Clicking a link to a project (or double-clicking a project’s thumbnail) will now always direct to the leftmost page in the project’s navigation. [SG014361]
- Added a link to the community site from the user account menu. [SG-15684]
- Updated the “New Features” link in the user account menu. [SG-15681]