Release date: April 29, 2020
In this release we’ve focused on further improvements to the importer.
Batch update error corrections during import
When making corrections to cells for list or status fields during import, you’ll now be prompted to apply those corrections to similar cells.
- Fixed an issue where trashing a task template that is used as a default in a particular project could lead to an invalid state [SG-14486]
- Removed links to import from menus for users who don’t have Create or Edit permissions for a particular entity [SG-16804]
- Prevented uploading invalid file types when uploading thumbnails on step 4 of import [SG-17070]
- Fixed an issue that could occur during import after changing a value in certain fields, and then remapping the column to a different field [SG-16071, SG-16072]
- Removed some internal fields that were visible in field selection dropdowns. [SG-11428]
- Improved Event Log records for Permission Rule changes. Now all changes for a Role can be viewed by filtering on the Role. [SG-14649]
- Fixed a display bug that affected the export of query fields when fields are configured to display as single records with a date value. This fix ensures that such fields correctly apply a UTC offset before being sent to the user. [SG-14470]