Adoption challenges

Cristi you are bigging me up WAY too much XD

@flord we’re a small client-side production team, love to talk to you about how we’re using shotgun. Our coordinator is new to the platform as well so should be able to feedback on how easy it is to adopt (spoiler… it is definitely tricky) - just give us a shout and we’ll find a time.

Fay

8 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much :-):grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you Fay! I’ve messaged you with my contact details so we can carry on the conversation :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Fay! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Mason! :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Bumping this thread for forum Friday visibility :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would be great to have these discussions. Right now the Shotgun tasks are not an artist management but more of a scheduling tool. And something that would fill the project management role with checklist tasks is quite necessary indeed. We’re using Asana for the rest of the management that is not production related, and it’s effective and beautiful.

6 Likes

Hi Hristo,

Apologies for the delay in replying… I’ve sent you a direct message!

Many thanks,

Florencia

3 Likes

Happy Forum Friday everyone! If you haven’t had a chance, please take a minute and weigh in on this thread to let us know about any challenges you faced (or are currently facing) when getting up and running with :shotgun: , or setting it up for a new team or department. This is super useful for us to know what sort of guidance we should add, or what areas of the product need some attention on the usability or discoverability front. :beers:

4 Likes

We would also love to know (if you’re happy to share) how you’re overcoming these challenges, and whether you’re using other tools to do this :slight_smile:

3 Likes