Android app for reviewing Versions

Feel free to share it with whoever can find it useful

4 Likes

This is rad! Is there any hope for an iOS version?

3 Likes

I just got very excited when I saw this but unfortunately I get this:
“This item is not available in your country”
I’m in New Zealand, any idea why this is blocked here?

Cheers,
frank

1 Like

I’ll take a look at the play store settings. What device are you using?

I believe Shotgun has an OS app for reviews. I don’t have any Apple devices and hadn’t planned on building an OS release.

Yeah.
Dear Santa (aka @ralbertson)…

2 Likes

What device and Android version are you using?

1 Like

Christmas came early. The app is available for download in all countries now. The issue was a default region locking. This is my first Google Play Store Publish, still learning all the steps.

3 Likes

Still the same for me. Maybe it needs time to propagate?!

Hi Ralbertson,

Manually install from your website would be good. This is an article we will share with China clients through WeChat.

I could add the link to the article when the link is available.

Thanks

Loney

Ah, it’s available for me now but for some reason my log in attempts fail, even though I triple checked all the credentials.

Ah, my bad, I had entered the full site url rather tan just the studio name,. working now, woopwoop!
This is awesome, where can I send thank you beers??

2 Likes

I’m stuck on the project page though. The apps seems to be frozen there. This is on a Galaxy S8 with Android v9

hm, and now the login fails again even though it remembered the credentials from my previous successful login.

[EDIT] I apologise, once again it was user error. My phone had done a system update and decided to reboot without wifi on. So it’s just the freezing problem on the project page for me at this stage.

1 Like

Hi Frank, thanks for being patient. I pushed an update that should resolve the freezing issues you have reported. This update also add a standard formatted subject to the Version note, and populates the addressed to and entity links of the Version that @brandon.foster had mentioned. Thanks for the feedback and let me know if you have continuing issues or suggestions.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @ralbertson, I just updated but am still seeing the freezing.
Should I “send feedback” when the app freezes? Maybe that gives you more info.

1 Like

yeah, sending the crash feedback would help narrow down the issue.

1 Like

I did, did you receive anything?

1 Like

Ryan updated the app so my freezing issue is resolved - super awesome!!!
I hereby nominate Ryan for the next pipeline award!!
:champagne:

7 Likes

Awesome stuff, @ralbertson! Thanks for hooking @frank and others up!

3 Likes