Cannot remove empty page folders in a new Project

Hi all,

we just created a new Project using a template project, and removed all unnecessary pages; still we have two folders that appear in ‘All Project Pages’ and we cannot get rid of it.
These folders are empty, how come they are still displayed? how could we remove them?
Thanks in advance,
François

2 Likes

Hey François,

I would have expected the folders to go away after they’d been emptied. I’ll confer with the rest of the team and report back.

1 Like

Hi Brandon,

yes me either, that’s why I am asking. At first I thought about a shared cross-project page that would have been put under the folders and hidden for whatever reason, but I can’t find any.
Thanks for your help,
Francois

1 Like

Try navigating to the Manage Pages…Page:

Check the Folder field on the Pages to confirm said Folder doesn’t appear anywhere there. You could do this more quickly by creating a filter for all Pages that contain the target Folder.

1 Like

Hi Brandon,

I checked this and no folder appear here :-/
I also tried to filter out by folders and got the following:

As you can see nothing but default folder appear here either.

1 Like

Hi again,

ok my colleague found it, there were dev pages using these two folders. Sorry for the loss of time and thanks again for your help.

François

2 Likes

No worries, glad you found the remaining pages. This is clearly an area we could make easier to manage. Thanks for your patience sorting through it all!

2 Likes