Creating a page to house custom entities

Hello,

I’m trying to create a page to link customs fields so that I can pull publish check actions at publish time and be able to set them on and off on a per project basis. I was wonder if there is a way to create such a page and link steps such as modeling or rigging.

thank you,

2 Likes

Hi,

I figured out a way using pages and custom entities to create the layout that I like in order to pull data for publish checks.

Now I’m stuck on how to make all this work on project creation. In order to create the pages and custom_entities visible in only the project that I am currently viewing. On the previous iteration I manually set all this up and have been using a basic .csv file to populate that entity. I was just wondering if there was a way to set it up as default using the custom project Entity which seems to require the project field filled in.

thank you,

Hi @Dfulton1,

Glad you got your page layout sorted out!

For the second question, if I understand correctly, I think you are looking to create a Project Template that you can then use as the base of your other projects. Take a look at the following documentation and it should get you going in the right direction.

Let me know if I got that right or you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Beth

3 Likes

Thank you for the links to the Project Template.

2 Likes