Customize email notifications

Hello there!

I know there are a few options in the account settings for email notifications, but is there a way to customize it more?

I use the gantt display in the schedule to create a calendar of my project. But I do not want artists to get an email notification everytime I assign them a task (status is at “Waiting to start” at this point) or change the time assigned or deadline, since while I’m building the calendar these will change a lot. I would like them to receive notifications only when I change the status of their task to “Ready to start”.

Anyone know if there’s a way to do that?

4 Likes

Hi @pdm !

There currently are not additional notification knobs that can be tuned outside of those which are in the site preferences, or the users own subscription settings. I’d recommend you send a list of your notifications hopes and dreams to our product team. Details here:

1 Like

Thanks Brandon!

2 Likes

Going to submit a request as well on this… Artists are requesting this as well. I would love an option where scheduling could behave as the Summary Report on the Notes App. I.e I schedule in an App environment which pauses notifications, once I am done I release a summary / mass email notification that ping the status pre-pause and only any diff and final status, assignment and dates are mailed (no interim as I am balancing my artists and dates, etc)

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @sdbporter, and thanks for your suggestion! There’s a recent thread about scheduling improvements we’re considering here. You may want to chime in there as well :).

2 Likes