Default page

Hi all,

How to I make a tab on a particular page a default layout? I have multiple tabs on that page, but don’t want the page to open on the last tab open on that page, I’d like to set it as a particular tab, any ideas?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Rebecca

From the ‘Page settings’ button (top right area, white sheet of paper) Select ‘Design Page’.
design

Then click the dropdown arrow next to the tab you want to be default - and select ‘Default view’ -

The tab will get a ‘(default)’ added to it (invisible outside design mode)
2019-11-11_13h33_31

Yours
Pmack,

8 Likes

Perfect! Thank you - quick and easy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are seeing the (default) on page tabs even outside of the Design mode. Is this a new update?

Thanks,
Shauna

1 Like

Hi Shauna,

Not sure if what you are seeing is as below:

If that’s the case, then it’s an expected behaviour. When you add another new tab in the Design Mode, the default view will be named as Default(default). The first Default is the name of this view, the second default means this is the default view when you land on this page.

You could go to the Design Mode and click on the dropdown arrow of that view, rename the view with a more reasonable name.

Hope it answered your question here.

Cheers,
Ben

1 Like

Hi @shauna.lee,

I think I didn’t understand you correctly here. You mean the (default) in the bracket besides the name of view. It’s something that should not show up until you go to the Design Mode. An internal ticket is create to tackle it down.

Thanks for reporting it.

Cheers,
Ben

2 Likes

No worries! Thanks so much Ben

1 Like

Hey @shauna.lee sorry about the delay in getting back to you about this one! I’m doing some spring cleaning and wanted to let you know this issue with (default) showing up outside of Design Mode was fixed in 8.8.0.3076 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Jess!

1 Like