Happy Monday all!
Christmas comes early as I’ve just released v0.2 of my Hiero shotgunDropper app.
- Can drop individual versions from Shotgun into Hiero (currently puts these in a “versionBin”. The name of this bin can be changed through a Shotgun config)
- Can drop Playlists from Shotgun into Hiero, will create a bin with the playlist name
- Currently prefers sg_path_to_frames over sg_path_to_movie (will add a configuration setting so you can override this in the future)
- Update Playlist clips and prevent duplicating exisiting clips
- Drop Shot into Hiero
- Tag clips with Shotgun Status (also have to create a callback for refreshing the status tag)
- Some way to get notes into Hiero
Any more ideas are appreciated!
These are provided in the README on Github.
This is a dropData callback so no app menu will show up in the Shotgun menu,
it just awaits dropped data and then checks if the dropped data includes the Shotgun URL of your Shotgun site, then it proceeds to do magic.
If you are good at Hiero coding and would like to help out, please send me a message and lets make this awesome!
(or send a pull request)
Thanks to Frank Rueter for the original Nuke shotgunDropper idea!