Setting up fields for a Shot Summary Page

Hi, I’m working to set up a shot summary page so the prod team can easily glance and check whether the project is staying within assumptions

I’m running into some difficulty creating fields that will display the below info:

• % of crowd shots (+5 characters in a shot)
  • Avg Character count per episode
  • % of Shot that has FX

For character counts, I managed to create a query field that lists out the number of characters that was tagged per shot, but discovered I can’t really that data into another field to get an avg or highlight a high character shot.

Love to hear if yall have any tips or suggestions to best gather the above data.

Can anyone from @moderators reply to this question? I’m also interested.

You can’t calculate based on other calculated fields and query fields so if your query is too complex you’d likely have to do this via a webhook or event daemon plugin so you can calculate and update the fields you need exactly how you like this.

That being said, I’m not sure if the above is possible from the web ui or not, it sounds though like the method described above is trying to calculate based of query/calculated fields which is not possible.

It’s likely not very difficult for a pipeline dev to create a webhook/daemon that calculates and updates the field data you need.