Shot counts not matching

Hi All,
I am new to shotgun. I exported the csv file from shotgun. When I tallied to my excel sheet, it did not match. There were duplicate shots in csv, which were due to same task entered twice in 1 shot. However it does not count in the total number of shots. But it is difficult to tally with my existing excel.
What can be done?

2 Likes

Hi @Vrisshti_Singh

Sorry for the problem. Could you send us the screenshot of the page which includes the duplicated shot? and the CSV. When you export csv, could you include shot id when you export? Are they the same id?

Thanks

Loney

3 Likes

Were you exporting from a Shots page or a Task page? If from a Shot page, it sounds like you might have one or more Pipeline Step columns exposed. If there’s more than 1 Task in any of those columns, then you will see an extra row per Shot for each Task beyond the first. If you just want a simple Shot list without the Tasks in there too, first hide the Pipeline Step columns.

2 Likes

Hi. I appreciate your reply. Thank you very much. Brandon suggested to hide the pipeline and export. It worked. I checked the shot ID. They are the same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your reply. I exported the CSV file from the shots page. When I hid the pipeline I got it right. But this time I wanted to update the status of shots. What if I want to update statuses of a task for multiple shots in an excel or is there any other way I can do a multiple selection and change the status online itself?

2 Likes

Hi @Vrisshti_Singh,

Yes, you could edit multiple selections. Just follow this.

Cheers

Loney

4 Likes

Thank you for guiding Loney.

2 Likes