Shotgun Notes App bugs

Hi

A production manager showed me the notes app and she is experiencing enormous lags on loading tabs and even unable to perform pushes of all her notes.

She was using a Windows machine using firefox and vivaldi as browsers.
I tried as well using CentOS with firefox, same results.

I saw that some updates were rolled out yesterday and today, no idea if this has any effect on this subject. Could you investigate on this?

Thanks!

Cheers
Cedric

site: ufx.shotgunstudio.com
version: 8.8.0.3018
build: d88a850

1 Like

Hi,

we are actually working actively to fix this issue. We should be able to release a quick fix shortly. I will keep you posted when the fix is in.

Patrick

3 Likes

Hi Cedric,

Sorry for the delay, just providing a quick update. The team has fixed this issue and its currently pending to go out in a release around morning time EST.

Please keep an eye on this page for the release (https://status.shotgunsoftware.com/) and once done please give it a test to confirm if all is working for you.

Terribly sorry for the problems caused here, thanks for bearing with us while we got that squashed.

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes

Hi Andrew

Thanks for chiming in.
Just checked the ETA, UTC1300.
I will inform the person in question and report back somewhere in the afternoon.

Thanks!

Cheers
Cedric

2 Likes

Thanks Cedric, with the patch now out this issue should be resolved, but if anyone is still having issues please do let us know and we’ll dive right back in.

Thanks for bearing with us on that

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes

Hi Andrew

Yes sir, all up and running.
Thanks!

Cheers
Cedric

3 Likes