Shotgun Street Team Live Office Hours via Zoom!

Hello :shotgun: community!

We’re doing it again! Come join the Shotgun Stream Team :woman_technologist: :man_technologist: in our Office Hours sessions. Ask our experts questions about setting up the Shotgun web UI, get advice on workflows, hear guidance on best practices, or just share what’s on your mind. Feel free to come to any session that works for you!

When?

All times are in your local time —hover over for additional timezones conversions.

• Asia-Pacific:
    • Wednesday, April 22, 2020 3:00 AMWednesday, April 22, 2020 4:00 AM
  • North America:
    • Wednesday, April 22, 2020 6:00 PMWednesday, April 22, 2020 7:00 PM
  • Europe:
    • Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:00 AMThursday, April 23, 2020 11:00 AM

Where?

We hope to see you virtually!

6 Likes

A friendly reminder these will be happening today, tomorrow, and Thursday. :smiley:

Hi, all :wave:

Thanks to those who attended the North America timezone :shotgun: Office Hours today! Just to recap the information we went over:

As always, please reach out if anything is unclear. See you all at the next one!

Best,
Tram

1 Like

Thanks all for attending todays EMEA office hours, thought I would post some links about some of the things we all discussed, and as always, if you have more questions post them here to the forums!

Great resource for getting started with developing SG tools;

Our community built integrations including toonboom’s Harmony, link to the forum release post where conversation is still ongoing;

Our docs on graphing;

As discussed I think starting a thread about how people utilise the functions of the graphs in a real production environment is a great idea, I’ll start a thread in the main channel and link it here.

Also about customising publishes in Houdini (or any other DCC that has a tk engine) @Marian_Villaris had the link to the video where Josh goes over this;

Thankyou everyone again, great to hear the successes you are seeing and thanks again to Marian for spreading the gospel :slight_smile:

-David

4 Likes

Thank you, David. Also, shout-out to Street office! Anyone navigating the SG universe, here is a safe place to start.

3 Likes