We’ll be at booth on the show floor (South Hall Exhibition Level 1211) and hosting events throughout the week.
Here’s a rundown of what’s happening.
Shotgun Day [Monday July 29]
Room 409A, Los Angeles Convention Center
We’re kicking off SIGGRAPH with Shotgun Day—an entire day focused on learning how Shotgun streamlines workflows for creative studios and developing for Shotgun.
- 9am-9:50am - Introduction to Shotgun
- 10am-10:50am - Accelerating Creative Teams with Shotgun Create
- 11:00am-11:50pm - The Future of Shotgun Platform
- 1pm-2:20pm - Developing for Shotgun - An Introduction
- 2:30pm-3:50pm - Developing for Shotgun - Advanced Topics
- 4pm-4:50pm - Shotgun Developer and TD Roundtable
Autodesk Vision Series [Tuesday July 30—Wednesday July 31]
- Thriving with Shotgun: Setting Creative Teams Up for Success [Tuesday @ 930am | Room 411A]
- What the Cloud Means for Production and Collaboration [Wednesday @ 1pm | Room 303B]
- And more here!
AWS Thinkbox + Shotgun [Tuesday July 30 & Wednesday July 31 @ 930am]
Expo Floor Booth #1203
Tech preview of Shotgun and secure cloud enterprise architecture for VFX & Animation studios
2019 Pipeline Awards [Tuesday July 30 @ 530pm]
Autodesk Booth #1211
The yearly tradition continues! The Pipeline Awards honor outstanding tools and individuals that make pipelines more manageable for studios of all sizes.
Swing by the booth for more info, to learn about what we’ve been up to, and to say hello!