Troubles with streaming media in screening room

Hi,

thanks to Covid we have more and more reviews from places that do not have access to our local media.
Since we usually use screening Room in RV we wanted to keep the workflow but switched to usingh either the streaming media or the uploaded attachement. (we modified shotgun_fields and shotgun_mode a tiny bit for that)
But the result is rather unstable using 7.9.1. Initially everything works fine but after loading and switching versions a bit the session soon starts to “degrade”.
We get errors like this:

INFO: https://###.shotgunstudio.com/file_serve/attachment/72716/mp4
ERROR: Connection to tcp://sg-media-ireland.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com:443 failed: Error number -138 occurred
ERROR: stream 2, offset 0x24: partial file
ERROR: Connection to tcp://sg-media-ireland.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com:443 failed: Error number -138 occurred

Or if I comment it fails creating the annotations with a popup like this

Screenshot 2021-03-19 083151

At the end I end up in an infite loop of these messages:

WARNING: HTTP error 403 Forbidden
INFO: https://###.shotgunstudio.com/file_serve/attachment/71508/mp4

Which forces me to restart RV.
It looks like it has some permission problems, but I’m not sure what to do about that. We sign in with our account to our shotgun instance and when I restart it works again for some time.

Anyone else have these issues? Any tipps on using ScreeningRoom from offsite?

Thanks, Nico