Unable to Create a Script with a Retired Script Name

Hi,

I created a script named sg_daemon and deleted it because I forgot to copy the Application Key. Now when I try to create it again it throws me an error

Something just happened that we didn’t expect. It could have been a bug, or it might just be something that Shotgun doesn’t let you do yet. We’ve provided some details below to help you troubleshoot.
Details:
create failed (reason_code 6): Create failed for [ApiUser]: Validation failed: Firstname is already in use by an active or retired script

Is it possible to delete the history of the retired script so I can create a new script with same name or what other possible solution do I have?

Thanks,
MBK

Created a new script with name sg_daemons but running the ShotgunEventDaemon I get the following error:
Critical:engine: Did not find a registeredCallbacks function in plugin at {path to Jira triggers}/triggers

I believe because of this issue Im unable to sync Shotgun Task with Jira.

You should be able to go to the trash and revive the old script name.
Then you can generate a new api key for it.

1 Like

I was able to restore the script and generated a new api key but unfortunately that didnt help with the critical Error/warning
Critical:engine: Did not find a registeredCallbacks function in plugin at {path to Jira triggers}/triggers

Creating a task in Shotgun and clicking on sync_in_jira does not do anything. I dont see any logs either in the terminal.