Underlined Sequences

Weirdly today when I refreshed my shots page I noticed that all the sequences are now underlined. Is this a global adjustment shotgun rolled out? Or did I inadvertently trigger them to be underlined somehow.

Just want to understand if this was on your end or mine.

1 Like

Hi @krisd,

Welcome to the forums!

Could you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? You can pixelate out and censor any sensitive information or send the screenshot directly to me in a private message if you’re more comfortable with that.

Seeing what you’re seeing will help quite a bit in understanding what’s going on.

1 Like

Yes of course. Prior to today the sequence was never underlined. Attached here.

3 Likes

Hi @krisd,

This is a new feature that is progressively rolling out as of today. You can catch the details of this in our release notes (second bullet point):

• Group headers on entities now include a link to the detail page of the group if applicable. [SG-13785]

Do let us know if you find this new link useful.

1 Like

Copy that all makes sense and yes link is useful. Quick question, is there a way to disable this?

No, there is no preference for this.

I think I know where you’re going with this tho. The click target for collapsing and expanding a row has just gotten much smaller. I’ll bring this to the attention of our designers.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. No biggie just preferred having the option for collapsing and expanding right there with the sequence click instead of it being a link.

3 Likes