Happy almost Halloween! We’ve got another exciting quarterly update for everyone.
Highlights from August, September, October
- We released our Isolation Feature set for more freedom and security in the cloud.
- We finished our quality of life improvements to the importer, including the ability to import linked entities.
- You can also now see when permission roles have changed, and who modified them.
- We introduced support for Microsoft Edge browsers.
- We standardized and improved the experience for authenticating through SSO.
- We improved the stability of RV and started to migrate users off Shotgun Review for RV.
- We launched our Admin Training Series with the first four episodes. New episodes will be posted regularly until the series is complete.
- We presented at the Autodesk Vision Series and discussed the future of the industry.
- We held sessions to talk about our security in the cloud, resource planning, production tracking, and asset lifecycle management. And we hosted a webinar update on our resource planning efforts.
Thanks again for being part of the Shotgun community!