Where did the Developer Training video series go?

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a particular reason why you have taken down Developer Training video series, that covered a nice overview of the Shotgun3 API.

Pretty sure there has been a playlist on your youtube channel here
https://www.youtube.com/user/shotgunsoftware/playlists .
The series was tapping into things like the CURD methods, the schema and the event Deamon etc, all explained by a very nice dude.

Where did it go ?

4 Likes

Hi @sogrday,

The Developer Series have been offlined—they’re out of date and causing confusion. All of the Developer Training Series videos have been unlisted and removed from our documentation. People can still see the videos and playlists if they have direct links to them (they are unlisted). I’ll pass along the links via a direct message to you.

Cheers,
Ben

4 Likes

ah great !
thank you @Ben_xzj

2 Likes

Hello Ben
I also find the videos about developper training series,could you pass the links to me,thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks very much ,i can see it

1 Like

Same here, can you pass the links please :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Thanks for everyones interest in the Developer Series! As @Ben_xzj mentioned, the series has been partially offlined in the sense that we’ve unlisted it from our public facing youtube, and instead can provide links to the Playlist upon request. We’re not planning on completely taking it offline anytime soon, since we know how so many of you still find value in these videos and have them bookmarked. Instead, we want to caveat that in viewing this Playlist, please be aware that much of the material itself, along with material referenced in the videos, are out-of-date and can cause confusion. That said, please continue to enjoy via this link:

As an alternative for more up-to-date content, please be sure to check out our Developer Day Playlist:

1 Like

Hello Ben, can you pass the links please ?

@Khaled , the link is provided above: Where did the Developer Training video series go? - #9 by shaynad

Hey all, I’m the guy who made all these videos :slight_smile: … except there’s one missing from the playlist above & it’s the best one—“Installing and managing cloud configurations.” Does that still exist anywhere? I know Manne made one that replaced it, but there was a TON of information in there that doesn’t exist other places & I’m finding I’d like to share at my current gig.