Windows deployment of Shotgun apps

Hello!
I’m looking for the install arguments for deployment of the three shotgun apps but cannot seem to find them around. Any help? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Alfonso

Which three? RV, Shotgun Create, and Shotgun Desktop?

I can’t speak for RV or Create, but SG Desktop just has a silent command:

Best
Phil

2 Likes

All 3 actually :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the tip @philip.scadding!

1 Like

Hi Alfonso,

I can cover the RV gap for you. RV ships with a portable install, so simply extract and deploy on your system, and if you wish to have the registry entries installed (for rvlink integration or openwith integration) you can find the registry entries to run in the etc directory.

The portable install can be found at www.tweaksoftware.com/downloads and is labeled as the .zip for windows.

3 Likes

Hi Alfonso,

For the Shotgun Create part, we ship standard MSI (Windows), PKG (MacOS) and RPM (RH Enterprise Linux).

Any standard deployment tool will work. Windows’ msiexec.exe tool , MacOS’s
installer tool and Linux’s yum localinstall (or rpm -Uvh, but it won’t take care of the dependencies for you) can be used to plug the installation of Shotgun Create inside of a cmd/bash scrip

Thanks,
Kerby

4 Likes

Wow thanks @philip.scadding, @Michael.Kessler & @geffrak ! :smile:

We can close this thread then! Could I mark all your replies as solutions? :thinking:

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Sadly no, but I’m going to do a combo reply and mark it as solves as this is a handy thread for future ref!

1 Like

Combining the answers into one reply for a nice and clean Solution reply!

5 Likes