Episode in Screening Room

Hi,

Is it possible to see the Episodes in Rv Screening Room? How should I configure this?

Cheers,
Alex

2 Likes

Hi @Alefeve,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting it here. Unfortunately, the Screening Room navigation is baked in, can’t configure it at all. But yes, it’s a reasonable request. You could submit it as a feature request via our Roadmap Portal.

Cheers,
Ben

2 Likes

Hi @Alefeve ,
Like Ben said, Episodes aren’t directly viewable as entities, but you can select a whole episode of shots;
[Bottom left “Home” section] Project -> Shots -> Episode title (don’t click on the little arrow)

This will load all episode shots into the browser, you can then right click above the Thumbnails and select “Play all in timeline”.

Another alterntive if available to you - Playlists can be created by pipeline scripts - Triggered by EventWatcher when an update is made, that way you always have an up to date “episode” entity in the form of a playlist.

3 Likes

Hi @Pmack,

I don’t have any Episode title when browsing [Bottom left “Home” section] Project -> Shots/

I was hoping for a more direct solution but yes, we could use playlists.

Thanks,
Alex

I am also having this issue, and it seems like a pretty big flaw in Screening Room. I want to be able to pick a shot in an episode. Project> Episode > Shot.