Studios who adopt Shotgun are often challenged with establishing a thorough and well-documented onboarding process, so new people who join the team can get up to speed quickly on conventions and procedures around Shotgun.
If you have such a program in place at your studio, we would love to hear about it.
- What sort of docs do you have, and how do people find/access them?
- Who introduces a new employee to Shotgun?
- Can you share any samples of the resources or curricula you use in SG onboarding?
- How do you roll out new features to your studio?
- Any do’s and don’ts or lessons learned about training your staff on Shotgun?
In case you haven’t stumbled across them, we do have a lot of resources to help people get started on our Support Site. For production management staff, it is a great idea to start with the Producer Training video series.