Pin on top

Hi,

I have created playlists for our output lineups. So this way we have all the lineups of 1 particular sequence in 1 playlist. This certainly helps me to check the progression on daily, weekly or monthly basis. I was just wondering if there is any way to pin these lineups on top. As there are other multiple playlists which are not very frequently visited, our main lineups get mixed up among them. Kindly let me know if I am supposed to use any other way to keep track of lineups datewise.

Vrisshti Singh

1 Like

Hi @Vrisshti_Singh,

Here’s how I, personally, would tackle this.

• Create a new checkbox field on the Playlist entity and call it Pinned or something similar
  • Use the advanced sorting on your pages to sort by Pinned value (checked on top) and then whatever sorting method (e.g. Playlist name) you’d like as a secondary sort.

You could also group your content by pinned value and sort by something else which would squarely isolate sections in your page for pinned and unpinned playlists.

This isn’t a perfect solution so I’m game for anyone else to pitch their approach. For instance, the pinned state would be global and not per user. If that’s not an issue for you, this could be a way to tackle your situation.

2 Likes